PaddyPower Sportsbook review
Paddy Power is an Irish bookmaker founded in Dublin, Ireland. The onsite sportsbook was formed in 1988 by the merger of the 40 shops of three Irish bookmakers: Stewart Kenny, David Power, and John Corcoran. The company conducts business through a chain of licensed betting shops in Ireland and the United Kingdom, and by operating Ireland's largest telephone betting service. On the internet, it offers sports betting, online poker, online bingo, online casino games, and spread betting. It merged with Betfair to create Paddy Power Betfair on 2 February 2016.
Paddy Power has been online since 2001 and is currently licensed in Isle of Man. David Power's son, whose name happens to be Paddy Power, is a marketing spokesman for the company.
Paddy Power offers many markets to bet on, and actually more than 30 sports, from football to sailing and e-Sports.
Paddy Power is also popular with his great offers of best odds guaranteed for horse racing and greyhounds. You will find the most of them on the left-hand side of the menu in their website. In addition to the sportsbook, Paddy Power has online and live casino, poker rooms, lotteries, bingo and virtual games.
Would not be fair if we do not observe into a bit more details their in-play betting opportunities. Paddy Power provides great range of sport events and betting markets. The online bookmakers will also allow you to live stream a range of sport events that will make betting even more entertaining.
The bookmaker also offers its new customers a nice bonus of 30 GBP. As new users all punters can also expect to receive regular money back offers as well as free bets on a regular basis. These offers combined with the variety of betting events and markets make Paddy Power to be among the preferred choices for occasional players. However as we always try to be as honest as we can in our reviews we would not recommend Paddy Power to professional punters who want to bet with large stakes or punters who want apply arbitrage strategies.
The other very best part of Paddy Power is the design of their website. The website of this online sportsbook offers one of the most impressive designs in the field, and you will get used to it very quickly. They also support a separate mobile client, so anyone can bet even on the way.OPEN PADDYPOWER ACCOUNT
No different from all of the online bookmakers, there are pros and cons to use Paddy Power sportsbook. We have done our research and summarized the good to know stuff for Paddy Power. Of course this is just our opinion based on the conducted research – in case you have a different point of view please do not hesitate to contact us and share it!
- Very well-known and reputable
- Impressive and easy to use website design
- Nice mobile client
- Large variety of sports and markets to bet on
- Very good In-play betting possible on tennis, soccer, motor racing, ice hockey, volleyball, rugby, american football or cricket
- Cash-out option and live streaming are available
- Offers possibility to bet via telephone
- Deposits and withdrawals are charge free
- Decent welcome bonus offer
Maybe the biggest con of Paddy Power is their lack of service for some countries.
- Restricted to USA, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Portugal, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria, Australia, etc.
- Asian handicap is offered only for certain occasions
- Lack of 24/7 support
- Not arbitrage friendly
Currently Paddy Power offers a good bonus of 30 GBP to its new users. To get your bonus, you should deposit GBP 10 or more. Place a bet of £10 in value on any sports that you want to, as long as the odds are 1/2 (1.50) or greater. After that, you will receive 3 free bets, each for 10 GBP.OPEN PADDYPOWER ACCOUNT
How to Sign Up
To create an account in Paddy Power is very easy and most of the users done with the process very quickly. All you need is to enter some basic details
1. In the first part, you should enter your personal information, like your name, DOB, address, phone number and email.
2. When you are ready with that, choose the details that you want to use for login and security question.
3. From there, you will progress to the deposit information.
OPEN PADDYPOWER ACCOUNT
Additionally, you can read the terms and conditions from the Paddy Power website. We collect some of the information that we think is most important.
Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 (3x£/€10) Free Bets offer
- • Open a new account, place a £/€10 or more bet and receive THREE free £/€10 bets.
- • Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 1/2 or greater, this also applies for combined odds on multiples.
- • Valid for new customers only.
- • Free Bet stakes not included in returns.
- • Valid for bets placed on paddypower.com sportsbook only, not valid for lotteries or totepool betting.
- • Free Bet valid for 30 days.
- • Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
- • Bets made using a Free Bet or bets made to trigger a Free Bet are not eligible for Cash Out.
- • Free bet offer open to residents of Ireland and the UK plus a select number of other countries.
- • Click here to view list of eligible countries.
- • Due to the abuse of free bet promotions, customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this free bet offer.
- • Free bet offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
- • If any of the terms are breached or there is evidence that customers are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome we reserve the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses.
Free Bets Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions may vary. You should refer to your free bet letter/e-mail for full clarification. Terms and conditions outlined on your free bet offer may supercede or apply in tandem with the conditions stated here.
- One free bet per customer.
- Qualifying bets must be placed as a single bet, on a selection with odds of 1/2 or greater. You must take the odds given in the market.
- Free bets may have an expiry date, please check your letter/e-mail for one.
- Free bets generally can only be used on the channel they have been awarded on, and not on other Paddy Power channels.
- Free bets cannot be exchanged for account balance.
- The free bet part of the stake is not included in any returns.
- Free bet offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
- Due to abuse of free bet promotions free bets are only available for customers from the UK and Ireland and selected other countries:
- Czech Republic
- Guernsey, Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- Free bets must be used in their entirety.
- Due to abuse of free bet promotions, customers who deposit using Neteller, Pay By Mobile or Moneybookers will not be eligible for any offer.
- Qualifying bets must be placed on selections with odds of 1/2 or greater.
- Lotto and Tote bets are excluded from any free bet offer.
- If any of the terms are breached or there is evidence that customers are using free bets or other promotional offers to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome we reserve the right to void free bets or any bets funded by bonuses.
Paddy Power withdrawal and deposit options
Paddy Power can offer many deposit & withdrawal options.
- Bank transfer
- Credit card transfer
- Paysafe Card
We spend our time to create a useful table where you can find anything that can be useful for you.
|Method||Min Withdrawal||Min Deposit||Withdrawal Fee||Withdrawal Processing Time|
|Visa||EUR 10||EUR 5||No||2-5 Banking days|
|Mastercard||EUR 10||EUR 5||No||2-5 Banking days|
|Skrill||EUR 10||EUR 5||No||1-4 hours|
|Neteller||EUR 10||EUR 5||No||1-4 hours|
|Bank Transfer||EUR 10||EUR 5||Depend of the bank||1-5 Banking days|
|PayPal||EUR 10||EUR 5||No||1-4 hours|
|Paysafe Card||No Withdrawal||EUR 5||N/A||N/A|
Languages, currencies & odds formats
You can choose one of the following languages:
- EU (decimal)
- UK (fractional)
- US (moneyline)
Contact with Paddy Power
In case you need more help, you can interact with Paddy Power, using one of the follow ways. Their customer service lines are open from 8 AM to midnight (UK time).OPEN PADDYPOWER ACCOUNT